Wednesday, January 7, 2009

this city is silver


silver with love and hate,
another break in in the diner!
come on people, if you are going to take someone' hard earned money make it someone like starbucks or village inn.
it is violating.
i just wanted to be ok today, except the call at 4:30 am about the missing register and broken door...
it amazes me that you can figure out how to break the door lock but not the register lock, so what happened? they took the whole register with 100 bucks in it.

although mind and spirit was occupied, my body was taken care of: i did yoga, had a heavenly massage and got a tan! and it all felt soooo good!

just got a call from girls, the voices in my head are telling me:
"... must have beer..."
would that be taking care of my body because of satisfying my desire for thirst or mind satisfying it by the ingenious conversation between coley , sof and i or perhaps the spirit for giving me the strength to get up and leave my writing session?