Wednesday, November 19, 2008

i can hardly wait for

orgasm. the moment i lock my eyes with a friend in total trust, over coffee. first time i get off the train/bus/plane in a new country. reading when there are 5 pages left to the end of the book. going on a road trip with johnny, especially if we end up in torrey. sound of a projector firing up as the lights go dark in the movie theater. first snow. first sip of coffee in the morning on a snowy day, any day. the sound of georgian language, especially randomly heard on the streets of New York. being sad to have woken up because i was dreaming about my grandmother. seeing dagny smile and have a good time with her friends. seeing dagny taking photos. being at a great live music show.

last show i saw was Old Crow Medicine Show. here are some of their lyrics. beautiful.

If the river was whiskey and I was a duck
I'd dive to the bottom boys I'd never come up

I cried last night and the night before
I swore not to cry anymore